Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2019
Apply for Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2019 PO Box No 365 Peshawar Latest Advertisement. Applications are headed to you from Government of KPK has reported the opportunities for which it is hoping to enlist the informed, experienced and gauge, candidates are required to apply for the accompanying posts given beneath.
PO Box 365 GPO Peshawar Jobs to apply are entitled as (Program Manager, Coordinator Surveillance, Surveillance Officer, IT/Communication Officer, Admin Officer, Data Analyst, Environmental Officer, Health Communication Officer, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Driver, Naib Qasid/Peon, Internee) are the momentum presents which need on be loaded up with by and large capability of MBBS/Masters/Bachelors/Matric/Middle in the important control is required with pertinent mastery in the comparable limit is required to hold these posts hurriedly.
The alluring compensation bundle will be given to the candidates. Arrangement of the accompanying posts will be maa de on simply impermanent premise/contract fixed compensation for it a progressing venture. Presently, I will tell you about its further subtleties beneath.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
PO Box 365 GPO Peshawar Jobs 2019 www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Programme Manager
- Coordinator Surveillance
- Surveillance Officer
- IT/Communication Officer
- Admin Officer
- Data Analyst
- Environmental Officer
- Health Communication Officer
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
- Naib Qasid/Peon
How to Apply for PO Box 365 Peshawar Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by submitting their applications with CV, academic and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 2 fresh passport size photographs should reach the proper address.
- The last date for applying is May 09, 2019.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application shall not be accepted.