Here at this page, you’ll have Punjab Agriculture and Meat Company Jobs 2019 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Punjab Agriculture and Meat Company Lahore are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Punjab Agriculture and Meat Company to apply are entitled as (Chief Executive Officer) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants with Masters degree in Business Administration or Public Administration or Veterinary Sciences or related discipline qualification which should be recognized by HEC and the applicants should be having the relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts.
So, those who fulfill the requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Punjab Agriculture & Meat Company is the Government company which is owned by the Govt of Punjab which is indulged in Agriculture and Meat company development and to better the conditions of this company by enunciating various projects. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different educational level.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Agriculture and Meat Company Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Chief Executive Officer
How To Apply Punjab Agriculture and Meat Company Jobs:
- Candidates should apply on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from www.pamco.bz or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Application Form along with attested detailed CV, copies of educational certificate, diplomas, driving license, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for CEO PAMCO on the application.
- The last date for submission of application is May 22, 2019.
- Candidates already working in Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.