Ministry of Railways Jobs 2019 Govt of Pakistan Current Openings
|Posted on:||6th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 20, 2019|
|Address:||Office of Deputy Director/Admin-II, Ministry of Railways, Office Address, Forth Floor, Room Number 438, D-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Organization:||Ministry of Railways|
On 06th May 2019, we give here Ministry of Railways Jobs 2019 Govt of Pakistan Current Openings. Service of Railways is hoping to select the accompanying staff for Railway Board, Ministry of Railways Islamabad, Directorate of Legal Affairs and the rundown of empty positions is given beneath.
Occupations to Apply in Ministry of Railways are (Join Director Legal Advisors (BS-19), Assistant Director Legal (BS-17)). The reported positions are on Open Merit Basis and it will be select on the agreement premise, at first for a long time which is extendable on tasteful execution of a person. Competitors needed to apply for these positions should peruse the qualification criteria referenced in the accompanying picture posted beneath.
- For Both positions Masters/Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB/LLM) is required to apply.
- For both positions relevant experience is compulsory.
- The required age for both positions 22 to 40 years is required.
For Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2019 Islamabad | Government of Pakistan
- Join Director Legal Advisors (BS-19)
- Assistant Director Legal (BS-17)
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2019:
- Applications along with detailed CV, passport size photograph should reach the Office of Deputy Director/Admin-II, Ministry of Railways, Office Address, Forth Floor, Room Number 438, D-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is May 20, 2019.
- Incomplete and late received applications will be canceled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.